King David Lodge #6, A.F. & A.M.
The local organization was chartered November 6, 2010 in Memphis, TN, by the M.W. Joshua Grand Lodge of Arkansas, Little Rock, AR. This lodge is a fraternal organization that admits, makes, and passes Freemasons according to the Constitution and Laws, and Edicts of The Most Worshipful Joshua Grand Lodge of Arkansas, Ancient Free & Accepted Masons.
- Advanced the moral and social interests of its membership
- Foster good citizenship, honest industry and upright living
- To cultivate the exercise of charity in its best and broadest sense
- To assist the widows and orphans of its deceased members
- To stimulate friendship, harmony and brotherly love'
- Generally to promote, in its own way, the happiness of mankind
It is a Fraternity of good men, linked together by honorable and indissoluble bonds, to accomplish these noble purposes, eschewing all interests in factional politics and sectarian religion and free from the dictation of both.